Friday, October 11, 2013

Our Blog Hop Winners...

We would like to thank everyone that turned out for our blog hop. We hope you all enjoyed the peaks at the Kits and are inspired from all the projects our Design Team created and shared our own blogs. Please take a moment each month to check out all the beautiful  things that we create to keep your creative juices flowing.



Now without further do....The Winners....



The Winner of the Limited Edition Kit is... Sylvia G....
she posted...
Your LO's are stunning! I love the subdued colors!
Svar))


Our runners up are as follows...

Such a pretty way you have used the kit... totally in love with the kit too ... infact all the kits at MCS


Beauitful. Blog hopping!


3. Blogger langeatheart said...
Jody I love your layouts! Your double page layout is a real stunner I actually miss doing those. Your style is unique and I love the way you layer your papers and use your embellishments! I have been a follower for awhile now I have a special giveaway on my blog for a special person come visit! All the best.

Big Congrats to all of you!!!

Ok, Girls Please email Pam at
 mycreativescrapbook@gmail.com 
with your full name and address and she will get your
prizes right out to you! Be sure to include Blog Hop


Winner in the subject of your email.

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I Loved the hop too!!

Jodi said...

Congratulations to everyone!!