Monday, August 26, 2013

Step by Step Layout Slideshow and More by Carla Marchee

My Creative Scrapbook design team member Carla Marchee has prepared a step by step slideshow for you plus additional tips and techniques featuring our August Main kit!

Here's Carla:



--------------------


Hi everyone! Carla here…and I’m so happy and excited .
 I will let you see what I have done with this design's  aI hope you’ll LOVE!!!
Today’s feature  Main Kit .


This rules design paper from Echo Park's Beautiful Life collection


What I have done : I did I cut zigzag the rules out  ,for a cool demetion boy page.
And the flags {banner} are stickers, I had foam there under done.


--------------------



This kit has so many fun cut-out elements love it
I tell you what I have done Here :
 I added some GOLDEN Gel medium Exstra Coarsepumice Gel for my background  and this lubricated on the mask and with Pan pastel I had some sweeping created on the page, for an interesting look{ This is not packed in the Main kit}
And  I did many flowers cut-out and put them together
See here the design paper


And cut-out also the Doilies :so you made so much element's to create your fantastic design's


--------------------
 
And here my altered Item .


It so fun to made decoration .

I love all the butterflies  from the beautiful patterned paper I did so many fussy cut- out

and did foam in the jar done  and then fussy cut many butterflies out and fixed to a wire it's so fun to made this .. It’s been  absolute pleasure to bring them Idea's to you .
I hope you enjoy this ,and made also this project's.



Carla Marchee
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team Member

------------------------------

Here's our August Main kit:

(Click here to purchase our Main kit)

Check out another layout by Carla using the kit:


Be sure to visit Carla's blog for even more inspiration!

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

No comments: