Friday, June 21, 2013

Step by Step Mixed Media Tutorial by Marilyn Rivera

To view or purchase our kits, click here.
For our sketch challenge (deadline: July 14), click here.

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Marilyn Rivera has prepared a step by step tutorial for you featuring our June Mixed Media kit!

Here's Marilyn:

"Hello My Creative Scrapbook fans!! Marilyn here to show you step by step how I made this page with the June Mixed Media kit.


Here's how I did it....


I worked with the burlap sheet, the Artisan Elements, the chipboard, key and Prima flowers which all come in the mixed media kit.


I used a corrugated for my base.


First, fray the edges of the burlap sheet, then mark with a pencil the area that you will put the element circle .


Then make an opening in the burlap and with a stencil and modeling paste make a design...it should look like the photo.


Paint the circle


I painted with acrylic paint the stencil design, too.



Paint the corrugate and start to glue the flowers


Stamp around the circle- I used a stamp from the May Limited Edition kit.


It's time to decorate and to place the photo.


More details...


Here's the awesome Mixed Media kit.....you can find it...HERE


I made this other page with this kit....


Until next time!!
Marilyn"

Marilyn Rivera
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Our Mixed Media kit can be purchased as a one month subscription while supplies last. If you'd like to have one of your own, hurry and grab one before they're gone.

It can also be purchased on a three-month subscription that will guarantee that a kit is available for you each month. You do not have to be a member to buy this kit!

Marilyn also designed with our June Limited Edition kit:


Check out her beautiful layouts!




Be sure to visit Marilyn's blog, here, for even more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting today!

We invite you to join us and experience all that My Creative Scrapbook has to offer. To purchase our kits, please visit our website, here. We are happy to answer any questions that you have; simply email us at MyCreativeScrapbook@gmail.com

2 comments:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Fantastic work Marilyn!!!
Love your work

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful work Marilyn! I love your step by step!!