Thursday, April 11, 2013

Detailing Tip by Angel Rodrigue

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Angel Rodrigue has a great detailing tip to share today featuring our April Limited Edition kit.

Here's Angel...

Just a little Tip on making something on your pattern Paper Pop...


Here on this layout I cut out some of the Blue Honey comb Paper.
To make it pop out I used a black Fine tip Pen to trace out the Honey comb.
Such a huge Difference.
 

Here is a Close up of the traced paper.

 Angel Rodrigue
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Here's the April Limited Edition kit that Angel used to create her layout:


and here are more of her beautiful layouts made with the kit:



Angel also designed with our April Main kit:


Here are her beautiful Main kit layouts!





My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.

1 comment:

Katrina Hunt said...

Great tip and one I need to remember to use more often! Thanks for the reminder! LOVE your projects!