Sunday, April 28, 2013

Assembling Paper Flowers by Kristin Greenwood

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Kristin Greenwood is sharing how she assembled some of the paper flowers that are included in our April Album kit.

Here's Kristin:

"When I saw all the cool shapes and fun patterns on the flowers that come in the Album kit I was so excited to use them! The only thing they were missing was some dimension, so here is how I added some!

Using my Martha Stewart score board I scored lines on each petal.


I scored from the tip of the petal to where the petal meets the center of the flower.


I folded up on the score line.


I put dimensional adhesive between each layer."



 Kristin Greenwood
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Here's the April Album kit that Kristin designed with:


Here are a few pages of each of the mini albums that she created with this kit:
(visit our Design Team gallery to view the albums in full)







and here are the layouts that she created using this kit:



Kristin also designed with our Creative kit this month:


and here are a few pages of the album that she designed with this kit:
 



Thanks for stopping by today!

My Creative Scrapbook kit club is all about you and helping you preserve your memories in a fun and creative way. For information about subscribing to any of our monthly kits, please visit our website, here.

No comments: