Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Beautiful Reveal...

We have the April Reveal up and just a little early this month. Head on over and check out all the beautiful DT work. You will be so inspired!!! go here... 

Also we want to share a few Guest DT's and even a couple of brand new Design Team members joining us. Just keep scrolling...


The Main Kit...


The Creative Kit...


The Limited Edition Kit...


The Album Kit...


Please help us welcome 2 new DT members...

Missy Whidden

Hi!  I’m Missy Whidden from Florida.  I’ve been married to Marshall for almost 13 years, but we’ve been together for almost 19.  We have two beautiful daughters, Reese (6) and Paige (4).  My girls are the usual subjects of my pages.  I began scrapping during the Summer of 2006.  My mother-in-law asked me to help her put a baby book together for my husband, and I was instantly hooked.  I thought it was so much fun to cut paper with deco scissors and put stickers all over the page J  I have learned so much over the past several years, and my style has changed.  I love working with bright colors, mists, paint, and fun patterned papers.  I also love sketches.  When I’m not scrapping, I teach Spinning at our local YMCA.  I love working out and running, and I’m just finishing up certification for teaching Body Pump.  Reading is also a big hobby of mine. 

 Kristin Greenwood

My name is Kristin, I have been with my very supportive husband for 14 years.  Together we have a near perfect five year old boy, that is my inspiration for most of my projects!  When I am not homeschooling (we just started kindergarten this year), cleaning, or playing cars, you can find me either in my scrap room creating or teaching scrapbook classes at my LSS!
I have been scrappin for about six years (since my son was born). I am not very consistent about scrapping the big events, I am more of an everyday photo scrapper...a random trip to the park, a walk downtown, or in splashing in puddles!  I would say that my style is very grungy!  I love to layer, ink, distress, paint, and mist!  I enjoy making layouts and altering items (boxes, canvas, frames), but I have a passion for mini album!  I love that I can fit some many photos in such a small space! 


Now we want to share our awesome GDT for the month of April...

Krissy Clark

Hi! I am Krissy Clark McKee. I live in a suburb of Houston, Texas. My husband and I have a blended Brady Bunch family of six kids (boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl). Luckily all but the youngest two are out of the house and self-sufficient, except occasionally during dinner time. Our blended family extends to our family pets, which currently include 4 ankle-biting dogs and 2 cats whose greatest desire is to figure out how to open the pantry door! I have been papercrafting over three years now, and it is a full-fledged obsession. I especially love creating traditional layouts, re-purposing or altering items, and making mini-albums - although as long as I have paper and glue in my hands, I am happy! I love photography and have been known to take random pictures of anything and everything. If it's within range of my camera lens, it's fair game!

I love scrapbooking because in addition to preserving family memories, which is very important to me, it has made me realize that I am an artist (because art is much more than being able to draw). It has become a springboard to my interest in photography, mixed media art, and altered art; and has really caused me to pay attention and look at everything around me with a completely different perspective than I had before. Best of all, I have met so many wonderful people who have truly enriched my life that I would have never met otherwise! I believe in creating memories of our everyday lives (as well as the big events), and my work generally reflects that.


Becky Williams

My name is Becky Williams and I am a west Texas mom of four cute girls and a basset hound named Bella and the wife of a pharmacist. I love dark chocolate, Gilmore Girls re-runs, Blue Bell ice cream, gardening, road trips and spending time with my family. Scrapping has been a love of mine since I was a teenager and I am grateful for all of the opportunities I have had in the scrappy world and the people I have met along the way. I am so excited to be here with y'all this month!

Katrina Hunt

Hi!  I Katrina and I live in Midwest USA! I am currently owned by four Cardigan Welsh Corgis, who appear in my layouts from time to time (or A LOT of the time)! I’ve discovered as an adult that I love to create and craft.   I was never the artsy type while growing up, unless you count cutting my doll’s hair.  I have been scrapbooking since February 2009, when I decided to make a mini album for a friend. I discovered that I loved it!  Well, let’s just say after that I went nuts with the paper, scissors, and glue.  I love color, the more the better.  To define my style is hard, as I do what makes me happy. I like to scrap everyday life and things, you never know what the subject of my project might be!  

No comments: