Saturday, March 23, 2013

Scrap Space Saturday with Yuko Tanaka

Welcome to Scrap Space Saturday! My Creative Scrapbook design team member Yuko Tanaka is here today to take us on a tour of her space.

Here's Yuko:

This is my scrap space!
Because it is very small, I gather it up as compactly as possible.



Here is a small gallery for me.
It is adorned with a lot of projects of my daughter.


The buttons, paints, art supplies, and punches are put away in this built-in shelf.



(The buttons are organized by color)


The papers and the stickers are stored on the big shelf on the left side of a work desk.


Although this is a closet, I use it as a storage room for albums and other materials.


The flowers are organized in bags by color.


This is my precious space.
Thank you for looking ♥
Yuko

---------------------------------------------

Yuko Tanaka
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

---------------------------------------------

We'd love to hear what you think about Yuko's scrap space ideas!

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

This looks beautiful and wonderfully organized!