Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Step by Step Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial by Marilyn Rivera

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Marilyn Rivera is back to share how she made her gorgeous canvas featuring our February Mixed Media Kit (this is our second post today- please scroll down to view the previous post)!

Here's Marilyn...

Hello My Creative Scrapbook fans!! Marilyn here, this month I worked with the February Mixed Media kit that is so gorgeous and I made this canvas and I will show you how I did it…














And now finish decorating it…



Until next time!!!!
Marilyn
------------------------------

Marilyn Rivera
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

1 comment:

langeatheart said...

What a gorgeous project Marilyn! I love this! Thanks for the tutorial I really tempted to try this!