Monday, February 25, 2013

Making Letter Stickers Work for You by Anna Zaprzelska

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Anna Zaprzelska is back with another awesome technique featuring our February Limited Edition kit (this is our second post today- please scroll down to see the previous post)!

Here's Anna...

I liked the "Sweetheart" word on the beautiful Basic Grey sticker sheet, but the letters are too small for me…


so I stuck them….


on the punched circles.



------------------------------

Anna Zaprzelska
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------
Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: