Friday, February 8, 2013

Customizing Embellishments Plus a Fun Way to Use Your Journaling Templates by Delaina Burns

Hi everyone! Are you ready for our February tutorials, tips, and techniques?

We have so much to share with you this month, and My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Delaina Burns is starting us off!

Here's Delaina...

I wanted to use these Chipboard Hearts from the Feb Main Kit but I did not want the sentiments because they did not match my page….So I just layered a smaller Heart chipboard and a button from the kit to cover it up. Now they go perfectly with my page!



----------------------------------- 

I have all these plastic journal templates lying around my workroom not being used so I got one up and tried this new paint tech with it….and I love the results.


I used a small sponge brush…The paint is on the small note pad so I could remove the excess paint…




 -----------------------------------

Delaina Burns
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

-----------------------------------

Check out more of Delaina's beautiful layouts using our February kits:






Delaina has also designed a beautiful mini-album with our Album kit- here's her awesome cover but you'll have to head over to our Design Team Gallery to view her album in full :)


We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: