Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's Reveal Time...

We are so happy to finally get to show off these gorgeous Kits. These kits are sure to get you in the Christmas Spirit. Take a moment to check out the Design Team Creations...here... We will be loading tons of "How To's" right here throughout the month of December, so be sure and check in each day for inspiration. We strive to be your creative and educational stop each day.


The Main KIt...Festive Authentique...

The Creative Kit... Bright and Awesome Bo Bunny...

The Limited Edition Kit... Beautiful Kaiser Craft...

The Album Kit...Fabulous Fancy Pants Christmas...


We have yet, another awesome Guest Designer to introduce to you. She jumped in on a very short notice and created the most beautiful projects with the Album Kit.

Kristen Greenwood

My name is Kristin, I have been with my very supportive husband for 14 years.  Together we have a near perfect five year old boy, that is my inspiration for most of my projects!  When I am not homeschooling (we just started kindergarten this year), cleaning, or playing cars, you can find me either in my scrap room creating or teaching scrapbook classes at my LSS!
I have been scrappin for about six years (since my son was born). I am not very consistent about scrapping the big events, I am more of an everyday photo scrapper...a random trip to the park, a walk downtown, or in splashing in puddles!  I would say that my style is very grungy!  I love to layer, ink, distress, paint, and mist!  I enjoy making layouts and altering items (boxes, canvas, frames), but I have a passion for mini album!  I love that I can fit some many photos in such a small space! 
I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be a guest designer for this month!!  I hope I can provide everyone with a little inspiration! my blog.... here



No comments: