Saturday, December 22, 2012

Adding Dimension and Customizing Bling Color by Carla Marchee

Design Team member Carla Marchee is back today with some tips for adding dimension and interest to your layouts and also for customizing the color of your bling. 

Here's Carla...

Hi there I will tell what I have done with this design from the Album Kit:

I got this Christmas tree cut out for more definition- to see how I have done this effect, see the step by step pictures:


STEP 1
* Cutting there 


STEP 2
* Place there a cardstock for higher up 


STEP 3
* put the layer on the lower layer


STEP 4
* And so is the effect 


I hope you like this layout and it helps you to make your own 3D.

----------

What I have done with this design in the corners and the swirl bling:

First I have sprayed with glue, and added sparkles with distress embossing powder for a snow effect.


And the swirl I wanted to give this a another color so I have used red Alcohol Ink



Thank you for watching how I did it

 Carla Marchee

No comments: