Thursday, September 27, 2012

Creative Use of Ribbon, Lace, and Trim with Melissa Vettorel

Today Design Team member Melissa Vettorel is sharing some fun ways that she used the ribbons, lace, and trim that are included in the September Main and Album kits.

Here's Melissa...

Hi everyone...I just wanted to show you a couple of different ways you can use the ribbon/lace/trim that comes in our kits every month.

Posted Image

First up I used the lace in the Main kit to give the little wooden clock a little extra pop

Posted Image

I misted the lace with some Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist to give it some color

Posted Image

Once it was dry, I took a needle and tread and ran the thread through the edge of the lace 

Posted Image

Once you run the thread through gather the lace together and it will form a flower

Posted Image

Lastly, just add your embellishment

Posted Image


I did the same thing to create this flower for the cover of my mini album

Posted Image

Posted Image


For this one I just hot glued the trim to the back of a paper die-cut :) 
 
Posted Image

No comments: