Thursday, August 16, 2012

Step by Step Card Tutorial and More with Anna

Hello!  Today Design Team member Anna Zaprzelska is sharing a step-by-step tutorial for creating her fabulous layered "For You" card using the August Limited Edition kit, plus two additional techniques that she used on one of her layouts!

Here's Anna...

Hello Ladies, Anna here!
I have a step-by-step tutorial for a card which I created using the beautiful LE kit, full of Prima goodies.

Posted Image


Want to learn how to create your own simple card using layers? In just a few steps I'll show you how to do it. Just look at below :)

Posted Image

In addition to the beautiful embellishments that you can find in the LE kit, I'm using pieces of packaging of an interesting shape. 
My base today is a package that was on Prima paper roses :) 
First, you cut a paper strip to cover those parts that are to be hidden. Just stick it on.

Posted Image

Then you distress it and stick to the neutral cardstock.

Posted Image

My card is layered, most of the elements I adhered with foam tape, so everything is very dimensional. You just stick the next layers, one by one: 
a package that was on "Vintage Trinkets", piece of paper into strips...

Posted Image

a cut piece of paper with doilies pattern, one journaling note card...

Posted Image

chipboards...

Posted Image

and a few cut paper flowers...

Posted Image

the fairy chipboard and cut butterflies.

Posted Image

Finally, you stick a sentiment and tie a ribbon. You can use a little stickles and liquid pearls. That's all - you did it! 

Posted Image 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I'd share with you a few tips in my Dream LO :)

Posted Image

1. More flowers? Yes, of course! 

Posted Image

I made these organza flowers, using gorgeous Jamie's course. You can find it here.
Then, I put into the flowers, fantastic Prima embellishments.

Posted Image

2. Next, I will share a simple way to make paper garland. Just cut out the paper strip...

Posted Image

Glue it and add a little shine with stickles.

Posted Image

And.... that's all :)

Posted Image

No comments: