Monday, August 20, 2012

Multi-photo Page Tips from Alicia

Hello!  Today Design Team member Alicia Giess is sharing some of her tips for creating multi-photo layouts.

Here's Alicia...

As you all probably already know, I love to do multi-photo pages. The grid design is such an easy way to add multi photos to your 12X12 pages. Check out my page here:

I literally used four wallet-sized photos and made 4 wallet-sized pieces of patterned paper from the main kit! In order to add a little more variety and uniqueness (is that a word?), I adjusted the heights of each row.

I also love doing grid pages because it makes it so easy to use all the cute, fun embellishments that Pam puts in all of her kits. You can then decorate each rectangle piece the way you want with the embellishments.

This page came together so quickly and I was able to use 4 of my favorite photos on this page.

No comments: