Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Embellishment Techniques from Jamie

Hello!  Design Team member Jamie Harder is with us today to share how she altered a chipboard piece and how she transformed flat stickers to dimensional embellishments!

Here's Jamie...

The August album kit comes with an adorable chipboard set. I used one of the cute butterflies on my layout:

Posted Image


The first thing I did was paint it white. Next I painted it with some glitter paint for a fun but soft effect:

Posted Image


After it dried, I added stickles to the middle of my butterfly:

Posted Image


I can't wait to see how you decorate the chipboard in this kit Posted Image 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On this "Fishing Fun" layout, I wanted to add some dimension to the bubbles stickers:

Posted Image


I used some clear liquid adhesive and dabbed it on top of the bubble stickers.

Posted Image


I love this quick and easy way to make your own epoxy style stickers!

No comments: