Sunday, March 4, 2012

Get ready to be WOWWED!

It's time for our March Reveal...and let me tell you....IT"S AWESOME!!! Be sure and check out all the Design Team sample projects....here... Everyone worked so hard to bring you great designs and beautiful inspiring ideas for your own pages and projects.

Main Kit... Echo Park, This and That Graceful....and so, so, so, much more...


Creative Kit... Filled with the irresistible Little Yellow Bicycle, Paradise collection...


Limited Edition Kit...It's Fabulous! My Minds Eye, Follow Your Heart, Happy Collection...and gorgeous embellies to die for...


Album Kit...Websters Pages, Sunday Picnic, with lots more...and it is SUPERB!


The Flower Kit...Gorgeous, as always...



We were so honored to have a fabulous and talented Guest Designer with us this month. Please help us give a warm MCS welcome to...

Wendy Mckee


Hi…my name is Wendy McKee and I live in a small town in the southeast of England UK. You have no idea how thrilled I am to be here!!! Being a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook is so exciting…let me tell you a bit about myself. I am trained to be a childcare provider, but after having my son seven years ago i decided to become a stay at home mum. This led to me finding this amazing hobby and to making all the new friends that I have made in that time. I also am passionate about exercise and you can often find me running along the beach or in my room at home working out.
I have a mad passion for butterflies, notepads, bright colours and chocolate. Luckily all these things i can use in this hobby so all of my passions are rolled into one.
I spend my days, exercising, scrapbooking and looking after my elderly grandparents. I can be found many nights up till 2am just putting that final touch to a page. I am lucky enough to teach workshops three times a month at my local scrapbooking shop and i also run their design team…so scrapbooking is a full time job! Thanks for having me here!

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

Woo hoo! My March kit just arrived and it is just as fabulous as it is described here. So beautiful! Created with it today as soon as it came out of the box! Looking forward to the sketch challenge!