Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Reveal and a Welcome Aboard...

It's that time of month when we reveal our beautiful kits. June Kits are filled with luscious products for everyone to play with. The DT has cooked up some of their best work to inspire you. So... without further adu...."the kits"...

The Main...What could be prettier than Basic Grey's Sweet Threads Collection?



The Creative Kit... It's filled with Fancy Pants Beach Babe and Beach Bumb. Just let the Summer scrapbooking begin!



The Limited Edition... It has the WOW Factor with all the fabulous Crate Portrait line and Prima flowers...It's GORGEOUS!



The Album Kit is absolutely to die for...It's packed with awesome products from Teresa Collins Posh collection and so much more...I adore this kit!



The Flower Kit...Prima LOVELINESS!



My Creative Scrapbook is so happy to announce a few additions to our fantastic Design Team. These ladies will inspire your creative minds and bring life to our beautiful kits for you. Please join us in welcoming them aboard. We have the Best Design Team around already, and these ladies are just going to enhance it. Be sure to check out their blogs and the beautiful projects that they have created with our June Kits.


My name is Jillian but call me Jill for short. I'm 26 years old and just moved to Oklahoma a couple of years ago. I LOVE living here and getting to be a stay at home mom- It's so wonderful that I get to devote most of my time to my son and my hobbies. I live with my husband, John and our 5 year old son, Alex. I love them a ton. You'll find that they are almost always my main scrapping subjects.
I am a girly-girl, but I also have a weird and goofy sense of humor. I'm a pretty happy person almost all of the time, I try to always look at the positive side of things. I have had a love for arts and crafts for as long as I can remember. My parents always encouraged my creativity and I owe much of my love for art to them. Scrapbooking is my number one favorite hobby but I also love sewing, crocheting and decorating my home as well. I am so honored and excited to have the opportunity to guest design for My Creative Scrapbook! blog...


My name is Hilde Janbroers and I'm 31 years old. I'm married to my lovely husband for 7 years now.
We have 2 daughters; Amy ( 6 years ) and Fenna ( 5 years ).
During March I will give birth to our third child. :-))
I have been scrapbooking for 5,5 years now. I knew this would be a hobby which I would love forever. I love all the pretty papers, cute embellishment and flowers. I can scrap everyday.
My style would be shabby chic I guess. I love to embellish a lot. Layouts and minibooks are my favorite to create. But I also love to create a card once in a while.
I have the privilege to be on several Design Teams: Nikki Sivils, Clear Scraps, Epiphany Crafts. I also create for a Dutch magazine.
I also have been published in several magazines. So I feel really blessed to have achieved all this.
Thank you My Creative Scrapbook for giving me the chance to be your designer. I love your kits!
Blog...


My name is Melissa Vettorel. I have been married for 8 years and have 4 wonderful children. Kevin is 13, Troy is 10, Kyle is 9, and Alexis is 4. Yes, 3 rambunctious boys and a little princess, they are my true inspiration. My husbands in the Air Force so we move around every few years we've been to Illinois, Guam, and now we started a new adventure in Alaska. Alaska is gorgeous and I love it. Where else are you going to get such beautiful snow pictures. I was introduced to scrapbooking in 2007 by a friend and I haven't stopped since. My hobby has long since turned into a crazy obsession, I'm sure my husband would agree. Along with scrapbooking I love photography. I never realized my true passion for it until I started scrapbooking.
I am truly delighted to be a Designer for My Creative Scrapbook and I'm honored to be working with such an awesome Design Team. blog...



Hello! My name is Jolaine Frias. I am a full time school teacher and mom to a two year old sweet little boy and a 6 year old delightful little girl. I have been married for 9 years to a very loving and supportive man, together; we live in the beautiful Hudson Valley region in New York. I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years and absolutely love this wonderful hobby. Paper crafts have allowed me to combine my love for crafting and photography while documenting unique family memories, what more could I ask for?!
I guess I can describe my style of scrapbooking as eclectic, sometimes shabby chic and romantic, sometimes vintage, but I always include lots of layers and and details. Besides making layouts, I also enjoy creating mini albums and altered art. blog...

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE ALL of the new kits! Congrats to the new team! I can't wait to see more of your work!