Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome Fall

Isn't Autumn wonderful? The cooler weather, the fantastic aromas, the glorious fall colors? I love the fall! And what better way to welcome fall than with the latest kits from My Creative Scrapbook! Check out October's bountiful kits!

Main Kit


Creative Kit


Album Kit


Limited Edition Kit


JOIN THE CLUB

Please note that My Creative Scrapbook's kits are VERY popular and tend to sell out fast! Pam is always accepting pre-orders for future kits, so just send her a quick note. There's a link to her email on the right side of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bountiful is a good word for it !!! That Crate Paper Restoration stuff is so versatile - can be used for feminine or masculine projects so effortlessly!! And I'm super excited that you guys chose WP's Wonderfall for the LE kit - I've been dying to get my hands on it!!! THANK YOU!!!! Thank You! thank YOU!