Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meet Our August Guest Designer

As most of you are well aware, Pam and a few of our illustrious design team members met up at CHA this past week. They oooh'd and aaah'd over all of the new products and had a really fun time hanging out. Pam already had a shopping list in mind and with some VERY strong suggestions from her highly persuasive designers she's lined up some VERY exciting kits for you in the coming months!!

Whoo-Hoo!


And she's also lined up some VERY exciting guest designers!

Whoo-Hoo!

So everyone, please give a VERY excited welcome to Kim Arledge, My Creative Scrapbook's guest designer for August! Welcome Kim!

Whoo-Hoo!

My name is Kim Arledge. My family and I live in the big ol' state of Texas. I have 3 beautiful children and a husband who is pretty amazing. He puts up with me and my endless amounts of scrapbook purchases so he must be a good man!!!!

In 2006, I began to dabble with scrapbooking and quickly became obsessed. Over the past few years I have tapped into a part of myself that I did not even know I had and I am so thankful that I have found something that I am so passionate about. More importantly, I am creating memories for my kids to treasure for years to come. If you don't find me in my scraproom, you will find me online talking, researching, or obsessing about scrap stuff.

My scrapbooking style is still evolving because I am always up for new challenges. For the most part, I want my pictures to tell the story.

It is extremely exciting to be asked by Pam to come over and be a Guest Designer with all of the super talented ladies she has for her team. I am so very honored!!!!! Thanks to MCS, Pam, and the MCS DT for having me.


My Blog...
My Little Inspirations

No comments: