Wednesday, May 10, 2017

All about frames with Yvette!



Hi My Creative Scrapbook fans!

Yvette  here with you today to show you how I incorporate the Becky Higgins project life die-cut frames onto my page and created an awesome starting point for my layout.

Today.....


I begin by selecting the Dream Big patterned paper from the Bowl of Dreams collection by Jillibean Soup and then decided which five project life frames I wanted to use, making sure to choose different shapes and sizes as this would adds a lot more interest to your layout.   


I arrange the frames on my 12x12 pattern paper and once I was happy with the placement, begin marking the areas off with a pencil to indicate which sections I wanted to remove. 




 Once I had all the frames positioned as I like them and glued in place, I started embellishing.

           

I stitched in place a few of the buttons from the Take Me Away collection and created some layers of patterned paper underneath my photo.

Here are a few close-ups of my layout.....


I scattered a few small puffy stickers, along with the adorable flamingos from the Bowl of Dreams collection here and there around my page.
    

I decide at the last minute to add the Creative Embellishments chipboard circles and loved the added interest this created.     


I framed the entire layout with black cardstock and faux stitching.


   I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful....using the May main kit from My Creative Scrapbook

Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo Yvette

No automatic alt text available.

No comments: