Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How did I do that .. Handmade Banner by Zoe

Banners are HUGE right now, so I thought a background banner would be super cool on my "Perfection" Layout

First just grab a couple of scrap strips of Paper, mine are 4 inches wide & 3 inches wide.

Posted Image

I creased the centre of each end to try and get a feel for how long I wanted the tails, I'm very hands on! lol

Posted Image

Then for the 4 inch banner I made a dot 2 inches in on each side. and for the 3 inch piece I made a mark 1 1/2 inches in whatever the width is I found just dividing it by 2 seemed a pretty easy rule

Posted Image

Next cut as straight a line as you can from the corners to where you have marked with you pen/pencil

Posted Image

Do this for all sides and Voila you have some large banners to use on your page.

Posted Image

And here is mine just to show you how you can use them.

Posted Image
My Blog

No comments: