Friday, July 15, 2011

Challenge for July- Christmas in July layout for a Prima Prize Pkg

Here it is...a new challenge for July. I know July is supposed to be a hot and sunny month, but.....

With CHA just around the corner and all gorgeous new Christmas collections being released, you'd almost wish it would be December 25th tomorrow. Just so you have a reason to play with all the wonderful papers, gold glitters and snowflakes and all those wonderful Christmas kits Pam has put together the past few years. But on the other hand you probably wouldn't like missing this summery weather? So my solution is this 'Christmas in July' challenge. I dare you to create a Christmas layout with your favorite photo(s) of Christmas 2010. So dive into your Christmas stuff and kits, pick up all the wonderful red, gold and green items and let's get started.

As an example for this challenge, I've been working on a Christmas layout a few weeks ago too. Though it feeled a little bit weird to have Christmas trees and snowflakes laying around on my scrapdesk, I also had a wonderful time working with some of my favourite Christmas papers from last year's winter CHA:
Posted Image


I hope you'll like this challenge and will start working with those wonderful Christmasy lines too. I can't wait to see what you'll all come up with. You know Pam always puts together the most amazing and generous prize packages, so the lucky winner of this challenge will receive a wonderful prize package on her doorstep :).

The challenge starts on July 15th and will end on August 14th midnight, so you'll have plenty of time to play along. Please post your entry both in the contest gallery and in this thread, so it can be easily found back for the Design Team when they send in their votes.

Your entry has to be new as of today to be entered in the challenge. The winner will be announced just a couple of days after the challenge has come to an end.
Love,
Romy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

jajaja grapjas...howhowhow let it snow ROMY....love this challenge!
byeeee have lots of..sunsnow fun!

Rita said...

my LO
http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2011/07/pedavena-mercatino-natalizio.html
thanks

Rita said...

I have problems with the gallery ... it doesn't recognize the account, I signed up today... registration is successful ... I received an email and I confirmed ... how do I?

Michelle said...

I will share later this week. ;) DT assignment reveal for Imaginisce later this week. I hope I can use it. I don't have old kits from MCS to use.