Wednesday, October 13, 2010

**NEW CHALLENGE** SCRAP THE SCRAPPER!!


Hi Everyone, It's me Gabi! I thought I would throw a little extra challenge into the mix this month since I've been noticing that although we all love to scrap, so few of us take the time to scrap about ourselves! Well, ladies it's time to step out from behind the camera and to get in front of it!! ....I know, I know, some of you just shudder at the thought. But you have to know that it is important for your families to know your stories and to have beautiful memories of you too! And I'm not only going to ask you to scrap about yourself, I also want you to use a photo of yourself that you LOVE. If you don't have a photo that you love, I want you to take one! (Don't have any photo's you LOVE??.....that's okay, check the challenge thread for loads of TIPS on how to take a good photo of yourself! ~~> HERE ).....So here is the Challenge:

~ Create a l/o about yourself (you can use any materials that you like)

~ Include a photo of yourself that you really like/love

~ List 3-5 things that you either:

* Love about yourself

* Things you'd like to change

* or 3-5 'Favourite Things' for 2010 (more if you like)

(you can choose any one or more of the above catagories to scrap)

**The challenge starts October 8th and will run until November 30th (midnight) ......the winner will be announced December 2nd. (I'm giving everyone plenty of time for this one since many of the ladies have said they only have time to scrap on weekends and so would like the extra time on the challenges) Pictured above is the layout I made with this month's Album kit,....in this l/o I listed things that I'd like to improve on (eating a proper breakfast, getting more exercise etc.)
So the next question is......Is there going to be an awesome PRIZE?? YEP! of course there is!! Pam put together this amazing prize package of gorgeous papers and coordinating embellishments!.....
The Design Team has already shared lot's of l/o's that they have done of themselves in the past and we all look forward to seeing your layouts for this challenge! Remember to post your entries to the MCS gallery and a link to the challenge thread.....you can find the Challenge Thread~~~> HERE
I hope you'll find the photo tips helpful and will feel inspired to do a page all about YOU!

No comments: